The HHS Coronavirus Data Hub provides high-quality, accessible, and timely information for entrepreneurs, researchers, and policy makers to help drive insights and better health outcomes for all. This site augments HHS open data on COVID-19 — available on Healthdata.gov and Data.gov — with non-government datasets from academia, non-profit organizations, industry and hospital facilities reporting from all 50 states.
Continually updated. "This data set is prepared by Homebase, a free scheduling and time tracking tool used by 100,000+ local businesses and their hourly employees. Homebase's customers in the US primarily consist of restaurant, food & beverage, retail and services and are largely individual owned/operator managed businesses."
More info available on Homebase's site
The SimplyAnalytics team just added COVID-19 data at the national, state, and county levels to SimplyAnalytics. The data is from USAFacts.org and we update it daily with the latest numbers.
*Access available to current Babson students, faculty & staff only. Login credentials are not the same as your regular Babson username and password - please Create an Account when logging in for the first time.*
The following data variables are now available in SimplyAnalytics:
• Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by date
• Prevalence of confirmed COVID-19 cases (per 100,000 individuals) by date
• Deaths from COVID-19 by date
• Prevalence of deaths from COVID-19 (per 100,000 individuals) by date
You can find the COVID-19 data in SimplyAnalytics in two places:
• [recommended] Go to the Data tab, click on the "Data Folder" view (located just below the data search box), then scroll to the bottom of the list of data folders, or
• Go to the Data tab, click on the Health category icon, then check the box next to COVID-19 in the list of health sub-categories
This data can be combined with our demographic and health data variables to identify areas with vulnerable residents, such as the elderly, people with respiratory illnesses, and smokers.
Here are the best ways to view this data in SimplyAnalytics:
• Map View: map the COVID-19 data by County or State
• Ranking View: rank all counties in the United States to identify areas with the highest counts or rates of COVID-19
• Comparison Table View: add your counties and states and any COVID-19 variables to this report to compare rates over time
• Related Data Table View: add one variable from a folder to this view and the rest will be added automatically
Provides demographic risk factor variables along with economic data on 20 key industries impacted by Coronavirus. Each data set can be displayed in different visualizations, maps, can be shared, and available for download. Periodically updated.
Some statistical evidence now available in Data Planet that shows the early impact of COVID-19, primarily at the US national and state levels, can help explore questions unemployment, the stock market, industries and more.