Link to Database
First time users must set up an account on Tax Analysts while on campus.
Tax news and analysis for the global community, includes Federal Research Library and Worldwide Tax Treaties.
- Access granted to current faculty, students and staff only.
- Horn Library E-Resources are to be used for educational purposes only. Commercial use is not permitted. Any use of library databases on an internship, job, or other program with an employer is not allowed.
Creating A Tax Analyst Account
To create your log on:
- You must set up your account while on campus
- Go to the Tax Analyst webpage
- Click upper right corner orange "Sign In" button
- Enter your Babson email address
- Click "Sign In"
- Under "New Babson College User", select "Register Here" link
- Complete the registration page
- You now have a Tax Analyst sign on
© Babson College. All Rights Reserved. Babson Park, MA 02457-0310. 781-235-1200