Access to PitchBook requires a user to set up a PitchBook Account. Your PitchBook account remains active through the academic year. At the end of each academic year, in June, all users will be required to set up a new account.
In order to set up your PitchBook account follow the steps below;
- Access the link to PitchBook above
- Login with your Babson username and password if prompted (if you're already logged in through the Hub, you may not see this step)
- Once on the PitchBook login page you will see the login boxes along with instructions.
- First time users should click the "Create an Account" link next to the Login button.
- Fill in the form and click Create
- PitchBook will send a confirmation email to your Babson email that contains a link to set up your password.
- Click this link to set up your PitchBook password
- Each time you use PitchBook, you will need to login using your full Babson email address as your username and the password you set up.