Browzine delivers thousands of library-subscribed academic journals to your Desktop, Laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone and tablet, or Kindle Fire HD.
BrowZine works by making the online journals subscribed to by Horn Library instantly available on one newsstand, which you can customize to your interests. Here are some of Browzine's features:
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for your desktop or tablet devices
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Download and save articles to your device for offline reading
- Email articles or share citations and comments via Twitter or Facebook
Use Browzine to keep up-to-date with the latest research articles in your field
3 Easy Steps- ( also see video demo for help)
1. Link directly to Browzine from your Desktop or Laptop
Or download the free App from your tablet, iPhone, or Android smartphone.
All iPads and iPhones Android smartphone and Kindle Fire HD tablets
tablets with OS v.4.0+
2. From the App select Babson College from the dropdown list of schools and enter your Babson login when prompted
3. Browse journals by subject and create your bookshelf
Browse Journals by Subject Create your bookshelf Read your articles