Why Use Zotero?
- It gathers citation records for non-PDF and PDF content. Zotero's single-click capture works with many databases and websites.
- You can also enable the retrieval of PDF metadata, which allows you to create citation records just from dragging a PDF into Zotero.
- Zotero is open source and cannot be acquired by a company.
- Good for smaller or shorter term projects or papers.
- *Pricing structure: Free up to 300 MB (about 100 articles) with additional storage available for purchase.
- See Zotero Support for more information, search tips, & tutorials.
Note: This guide is under construction. More content will be added soon. For immediate help with Zotero, contact a librarian.