Mgr. Library and Cutler Ctr Research/Instruction
Link to Database
Available in the Cutler Center only.
13 workstations have Bloomberg access from the Desktop.
- Access granted to current faculty, students, and staff.
- Walk-in visitors to Horn Library may use while on site.
- Horn Library E-Resources are to be used for educational purposes only. Commercial use is not permitted. Any use of library databases on an internship, job, or other program is not allowed.
Bloomberg integrates data, news, analytics, multimedia reports, e-mail and trading capabilities into a single platform. Market professionals around the world depend on BLOOMBERG© as their source for real-time market data and news for all market sectors. Bloomberg seamlessly integrates data, news, analytics, multimedia reports, e-mail and trading capabilities into a single platform.
Why Use Bloomberg?
- Monitor the news of a paricular company, industry or topic
- Download historical stock prices and market data
- Compare two stocks or a company to an index
- Review historical corporate actions of a company
- Monitor the financial markets around the world
- Use Bloomberg Industries for deep industry analysis
- Create and maintain stock/bond portfolios
© Babson College. All Rights Reserved. Babson Park, MA 02457-0310. 781-235-1200