Access granted to current faculty, students, and staff.
Walk-in visitors to Horn Library may use while on site.
Non-commercial research only.
Years of Coverage
1980 - Present
Link to Database
Available in the Cutler Center only.
10 workstations have Bloomberg access
Bloomberg integrates data, news, analytics, multimedia reports, e-mail and trading capabilities into a single platform.
Market professionals around the world depend on BLOOMBERG© as their source for real-time market data and news for all market sectors. Bloomberg seamlessly integrates data, news, analytics, multimedia reports, e-mail and trading capabilities into a single platform.
Why Use Bloomberg?
- Monitor the news of a paricular company, industry or topic
- Download historical stock prices
- Compare two stocks or a company to an index
- Review historical corporate actions of a company
- Monitor the financial markets around the world
- View live news events that are impacting the markets
- Find members of S&P500 or other equity indexes
- Create and maintain stock/bond portfolios