Dataquest reports are unavailable under our subscription so use the Keyword search instead of the Browse feature to avoid retrieving titles that are unaccessible.
- Enter a keyword (use "quotes for phrases") into the Search box (top right corner)
- Use Boolean Operators: AND OR NOT (the default is set to AND)
- Click the blue arrow and the system will display the results by relevance. You may change to display the results by date.
- Click on Other Options under the Search box (top right corner)
- Again use Boolean Operators, "quotes around phrases" and complete as many other fields as you wish in order to limit your results.
- Click on the orange Search button and your results will display by relevance. You may change to display by date.