Enter word(s) in the boxes, using drop-downs to identify sections of the record. Focus search results by limiting by language or year(s) of publication.
Viewing, Printing, Saving & Exporting
- View records in the order they were added to the database (i.e., the latest addition appears first).
- Change this default order by using the Sort icon (good for up to 500 records). Sort by title, author or date.
- Mark records to view, email or save to disk.
- Use either the print (download) icon for PDF fulltext records or File...Print (Save) for text/html record.
- Other output icons include E-Mail and Export (to send records to etiher EndNote or Easybib for creating bibliographies).