Basic Search Tips & Filtering Options
- Click on Start Your Search Now
- Start your company search with one of the following options:
(Note: Click on the arrow to open the search box for each option.)
- KEYWORD SEARCH
Enter company parent, subsidiary or division name or product description
- SEARCH FOR PARENT COMPANIES HEADQUARTERED IN
- SEARCH FOR COMPANIES WITH SUBSIDIARIES IN
Click on Add a country each time it appears (It will appear twice.)
Enter the name of a country or highlight it from the drop-down menu
and click Add a country after adding each country.
(Note: An Add a State or Province menu is only available for selected
- Because your search results reflect the entire hierarchy of a company (Parent – domestic,
foreign and Subsidiaries – domestic, foreign, you will have any opportunity to either expand or reduce your search results by checking off the appropriate box(es).
- Options for filtering include the following:
- FILTER YOUR RESULTS FURTHER
- Show Public Companies
- Show Private Companies
- Show Companies with career postings
- PARENT COMPANIES HEADQUARTERED within a ZIP/POSTAL CODE
(Note: You can also search within a 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 mile radius of a
- ENTER INDUSTRY CODE
Enter an industry code or to look one up, click on Search All NAICS Codes in the System
Select revenue range from those given.
- # (number) of EMPLOYEES
Select employee range from those given.