Text Search: Add keywords to this search box and click Research to do a general search of the database. You may use Boolean searching using the connectors AND, OR, NOT, or bind multi-word phrases in quotation marks (" "); see HELP for additional details.
Keyword Browsing: Browse by topic or search for a specific report by title, report number or year published.
Use the menu on the left to go to:
- Annual Studies:
- Top Executive Compensation: average compensation of the five highest-paid executives in over 2,800 companies in 14 major industry sectors.
- Corporate Contributions: overview of corporate giving based on information supplied by the largest U.S. corporations.
- Directors' Compensation: These reports, based on a survey of hundreds of manufacturing, financial, and service companies, present the amount and type of compensation paid to outside directors.
- The Conference Board Review magazine offers business ideas, commentary and opinion.
- Economic Research: latest indicators, StraightTalk newsletter & forecast, and economic working papers.
- Powerpoints: These PowerPoint slides, many of which are based on Conference Board reports, may be used to add value to your own presentations.
- Webcasts: Ready-to-use knowledge on issues and themes to improve performance and stay ahead of the curve presented by experts chosen from the reach and depth of resources of The Conference Board.
- Canada Publications: Publications made freely available to The Conference Board by The Conference Board of Canada.