- If you're looking for a specific business, executive, or regular person, simply type in what you know in the search boxes under Find a Business or Executive or Find a Person.
- If you want to screen for specific types of companies (e.g. by location, industry, size, etc.), click on Advanced Search.
- Drill into the criteria on the left to narrow down and compile a list of companies.
- Click Update Count after adding each criteria.
- Click Search to display the results
- To search for New Businesses or Healthcare Professionals, click on the Get Started button for the respective database under look under Advanced Searching Options | Business & Consumer Data.
- Search for a job by using the Find a Job box. For additional parameters, use the Advanced Search.
You can email, download or print results.