Babson community only.
WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research". If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Link to ILL
What Is Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?
Interlibrary Loan (or ILL) is just what it sounds like: items are loaned between libraries.
Check out the ILL FAQ.
Our ILL system allows you to track your requests, check due dates, renew items, etc. (This is only for items requested through the system; this does not include Babson)
Your username and password are your Babson username and password.
The first time you log into the system, you'll be asked to fill out a one-time registration form. (Edit your profile by clicking Change User Information in the left hand menu.)
Registration has three purposes:
- You won't have to enter your information again when making future requests.
- Having your e-mail enables us to notify you promptly when items arrive in the library.
- You can track your requests, renew items, and retrieve articles online.
General ILL Policies
- Before placing a request in this system, check that Horn Library doesn't own it.
- Books borrowed through ILL are subject to any policies or restrictions set by the lending library. Due dates must be strictly enforced.
- Every request is filled as quickly as possible. Items are subject to availability and the delays of mail service and may take some time to arrive.
- Please provide a complete citation for each request. See a Research Librarian for assistance in locating the information:
- go to the Library Information Desk,
- call 781-239-4596 and ask to speak to a Research Librarian, or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.