Data sets and time series for statistical analysis and QTM projects.
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2013
- Euromonitor GMID (Global Market Information Database)
Provides international market intelligence, including economic statistics, on industries, countries, and consumers.
- ProQuest Statistical Data Sets
Find US and global economic and other statistics from US government agencies, the World Bank, the OECD, and other sources.
- OECD Statistics
Development, economic, education, labor, industrial, financial, population, and many more statistics on about 50 countries.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States- ProQuest
Statistics and data tables covering demographics, business, trade, politics, health, education, security, technology, comparative international statistics, and more.
Statistics portal across many subject areas. Some content currently available for free.
- United Nations Statistical Databases
The UN makes data available across a wide range of topics: economic, demographic, social, health, etc.
- Global Insight DataInsight-Web
Economic and financial time series data from the IMF, DRI, OECD, US.
- SBRnet: Sports Business Research Network
Sports participation data by sport, age, sex. Other market research.
- Historical Statistics of the United States, Earliest Times to the Present: Millennial Edition
Platform to access data sets related to finance and economics. See especially CRSP and Global Insight.