Posting Links on Blackboard
Please do not post any HBS links. This includes HBR articles.
Once you have found the article you want, look for the persistent URL (link) to that article. These may be found as follows:
- EBSCOhost: Permalink in the list to the right of the abstract will display URL at the top of the page
- ProQuest: the Document URL, which is located at the bottom of the citation/abstract page.
- InfoTrac: the Document URL located at the bottom of the page
- JSTOR: the Stable URL located at the top of the page
- LexisNexis: Click the Permalink icon (clipboard with links) in the top right corner of the full document view and follow the directions in the pop up window. You do not need to use the Link Generator for this database.
- Factiva: you need to post how to find the article in those databases for your students. There is no direct link that will work from one session to another.
© Babson College. All Rights Reserved. Babson Park, MA 02457-0310. 781-235-1200